Employment law is costly and stressful. Dealing with staff issues can be difficult. At TMP Solicitors we are experienced at dealing with management issues and keep up to date with changes in the law, so you don’t have to - you are free to concentrate on your business.
We can assist you with all aspects of employment law, including:-
- Advising on termination packages and drafting of Settlement Agreements.
- Negotiating Settlement through ACAS Early Conciliation
- Drafting of employment documentation including contracts, policies and staff handbooks, thus ensuring you have the best possible means of avoiding costly future claims.
- Assisting with investigations into staff misconduct.
- Help with grievance and disciplinary proceedings and meetings.
- Assistance with fair dismissals and redundancy procedures.
- Defending Tribunal claims
We advise on all aspects of dispute resolution including grievance complaints and disciplinary matters.
Where litigation is unavoidable we can provide cost-effective expert assistance and representation in defending claims in the Employment Tribunal.
We work in partnership with your HR team to provide advice and support. Our comprehensive service can assist you with a wide range of services from recruitment and retention to policy implementation and contract reviews.
We can support you to successfully tackle employment issues including managing sickness absence, performance issues, grievances, disciplinary processes, bullying and harassment, redundancies, changing terms, fair dismissals, negotiating termination packages and exit strategies, employment law health checks, discrimination and equal opportunities assessments and conflict management.
We provide comprehensive assistance in defending claims brought in the employment tribunal. We are expert litigators and will provide sensible and pragmatic advice on your options.
Contact Jacqueline McGuigan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.